Beginning on January 6, 2010, you will be able download all available forms, templates, rules, etc. from this page.
- Completed F3 Application
- Project description including a concept statement following the presentation template. Make it interesting and not a book report.
- Logo/Branding Concept statement
- Concept sketches, doodles and images are welcome, even if you can’t draw
- Rendered pan or bird’s eye view 3D rendering
- Two interior section elevations – longitudinal and horizontal
- One 3-D perspective exterior rendering – digital or hand rendered
- One 3-D perspective interior rendering showing the key furniture design – digital or hand rendered or hand rendering showing the key furniture design
- Plan, elevations, section and exploded axonometric drawing showing how the key furniture is assembled – digital or hand rendered
- Material and finishes – scanned images
Submit an 8.5"X 11" spiral-bound presentation booklet using the F3 presentation template including drawing template and title block. To download an application form and presentation template, see DOWNLOADS to the right.
Also, include a PDF file of the presentation booklet on a CD. The dimensions of each file should be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 1000 pixels high. The dpi (dots per inch) should be set at 72dpi. And each individual file should not exceed 10MB in actual file size. If you are unclear on how to resize or format your images, visit the Q&A page.
|Height Exterior w/ A/C||9'5"|
|Height Interior w/ A/C||6'5"|
|Hitch Ball Height||17-3/4"|
|Hitch Weight w/o options or variable weight||467|
|NCC w/o options fluids or cargo||1254|
|Water Tank w/drain valve||39|
|Black Water Tank (gal)||18|
|Gray Water Tank (gal)||30|
|Water Heater (gal) w/ electronic ignition||6|
|A/C w/heat pump & electronic controls||13,500|
|Furnace w/ electric ignition (BTU)||18,000|
|Deep Cycle Group||2|